Pip paper hearing won . — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip paper hearing won .

bobtweenie
bobtweenie Community member Posts: 20 Connected
Today I had the letter I wanted my pip paper hearing was heard on Thursday in court and they set aside the DWP decision to stop my money completely in October 2017 after the review form they sent out . My award was originally until June 2018 . The tribunal has said I am entitled to standard for daily living and standard for mobility from Oct until June 2018. When do I get the money back which they owe me ? And will I have to go back through the new claim process in June . 

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Usually the DWP take 5-8 weeks to put an appeal award into payment, It is a good idea to ring the DWP to make sure they have received a copy.

It is normal for a review to take place up to a year before the end date

Although the tribunal have overturned the DWP decision, it is still the DM who will set the length of the new award decision. When you get the decision letter, it will detail your award and back pay but more important will be the length of the award and the possible next review or reapplication.

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    well done bobtweenie, I love to hear good news.  I bet you are over the moon:)
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • Jurph
    Jurph Community member Posts: 369 Pioneering
    I'm glad to read of good news for a change! We'll done! 
  • GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Nice one ,well done
       Now where do I send the begging letter ?  :D 
  • bobtweenie
    bobtweenie Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    I'm shocked more than anything.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.