Lost my PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost my PIP

Sandycfedup
Sandycfedup Community member Posts: 15 Connected
edited March 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Iam new to this so not sure if I am answering on the proper page. I have learning difficulties and hearing probs with born with Polands syndrome.. PLEASE SOMEONE GOOGLE IT.. RARE DISEASE.. 
Anyway after an absolute horrendous day.. To learn money.. Pip gone from DLA with car... From £610 a month with car to £312.00 no car... I am on that panic mode.. Rang crisis thing and police turned up.
What can they do.. Section me... Ok.. It's free so I dont have to move immediately. 
But they won't do it. Unless I slit my throat as I have done or take od of insulin.. My mates are nurses so I know exactly wot to take to end this fight fir 2 yrs.. Previous lived next to drug dealers for 4 yrs... Absolutely mad...
I may as well do drugs but never have. But if my cars gone am housebound can't walk my dog. Have walker.. I use to do 6/8 hrs a week for BHF volunteers.. Loved it.. Am a people person... But now.. Car going.. No family around me no friends left them behind.. No option but to take my own life as per my dad 7 yrs ago.. Or drink all day.. Get obese... Die like that or Insulin on. Dose.. Which is very kind.. Diet involve throwing yourself in trains or xars.. Or tablet or. Dose... My mate died peacefully in her flat... I loved that girl but... No way cud I charge her mind.. 
Went next day. .Candles all lit.. Half not... She was so peaceful... Her son.. 11
Had all be it a dodgy life but now.. He's a fab kid so..  Bad.. Can come good.. 
When my dad took his own life.. 7 yrs ago.. I was his carer..did everything.. But personal hygiene.. Had a carer in twice a day.. My dad was... My world.. Neve claimed money... I enjoyed taking him out.. Days away.. He was a COCKNEY rebel.. Funny as hell... And I am a o proud of him I want to be with him.
But I hang on for my sons.. More so 21 Yr old... He's fab.. Uni student but.. I am miles away... So cars goes.. That's it. 
I think in our hearts we know when enough fighting for our rights... Goes on.. And on.. And I personally give up as of today.. 
No matter what.. They have a bloody answer... I was awarded yrs ago... First motability car.. And I bloody needed it... 
Now 4 yrs on.. They are taking it away even though.. I am 40/50% worse.... Beautiful car.. Audi tfsi.. White but... I can't get into it... So low. But 3/4 yrs ago.. No. Problem so.. Ho x an u go from... Highest rate motability 4yrs ago.. Indefinite to... Car goes.. Live on £81.90 a week.. No car.... No family . No friends... So no gp appts.. No hospital appts as to costly... So.. Stuck in house at 51 with me dog... I don't drink.. Only weekends but. Nowt else if am on me own all day... Even thought of taking drugs to get through the day... I am a doer.. I cannot abide doing nothing so... Although I don't drink weekdays and day... Nowt else to do.... I know druggies so.. Maybe do that.. My life is over.. No fight left... Am knackered.. 
Well done Tories.. You've got wot u wanted.  
But when I die... I swear to god..I'll haught the lot of you... My boys left without a mam.. 28..and 21...but the pain losing my dad was bad.... But this **** pip.... Makes folk suicidal... 
I thought I was strong but not... Simply won't live on £80 a week... Bloody rent top up a week is £25/30.
Wonderful..am vegan so food expensive.. I am total annum lol lover and if I go out this world knowing I did my bit for animals. I will sleep easy on that cloud..... 
Read more at https://community.scope.org.uk/activity#rE2Fc4RxEolUuBbg.99

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sandycfedup, and another welcome to the community. I've moved your post into a new discussion so that more of our members can see it and advise.

So sorry to hear about your situation, it must have been really difficult to hear this news. You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself. If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Have you thought about appealing the decision? If so, do let us know and we can support and advise. Reading this page on DWP appeals may be a good place to start, and please do come back to us with any questions. It may also be useful to check the online benefits calculator to see if there are any other payments you may be entitled to.
  • lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    I feel so sorry for you they are so cruel, Pip has ruined so many people i feel so angry with these assessors and the DWP they see you for 1 hour in your life and then make a decision on that one appt.
    I have done a Mandatory reconsideration but to be honest i dont hold any hopes. I do hope you can get some support very best of luck.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.