trbunal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

trbunal

Options
tickety66
tickety66 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
i was awarded pip from 2013 .i was awarded 8 points for daily living as i have no feeling in my dominant left hand i gort surgery in 2014 but unsuccessful [im still seeing diffrent surgeons.i also have copd.my partner cooked my meals ,helped me get dressed ,and helped wash me,my partner passed away in march last year so i  try and do things with one hand with no help.i went for a assesment in november 2017 and was awarded 0 points,so after sending medical evidence in along with a letter from my cab adviser they still said no .so i went to tribunal today and i honestly thought i was on trial .the dr that was there was the same one who assesed me for esa .so after 25 minutes of interagation got my result 6 points for daily living and 4 for mobility .im not saying all tribunals are like this .but my condition has,nt got better or worse since 2013, i cant phathom there decision out one bit

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sorry to hear that tickety, it beggars belief some times

When you are ready there is no waiting time to reapply if you can stand the stress

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.