Is this secure? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is this secure?

Options
Doosie
Doosie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
This discussion was created from comments split from: I was wondering if I can claim any benefits.

Comments

• Doosie
    Doosie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and before I say anything please can you tell me if this is surcure . I don't want any one reading my problems xx thank you 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Doosie said:
    Hi I am new to this site and before I say anything please can you tell me if this is surcure . I don't want any one reading my problems xx thank you 
    It's an internet forum, therefore anyone can read any of the posts. My advise to anyone is don't use your real name.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi @Doosie, welcome to the community!

As Poppy says, this is an online forum so anybody can access and read posts made in these discussions. If you'd like to post a query on here, our friendly community members and advisors will do their best to help. You may like to take a look at our community guide.

However, if you would prefer to speak to somebody over the phone, you can contact the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333 or find other methods of contact here. Hope this helps!
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Options

Hi there, 

May I recommend that you apply for PIP which is Personal Independenve Payments. It is a benefit designed to help you with any extra costs. 

It doesn't matter how much you work or earn. It looks at what needs and difficulties you have.

But! May I make a big suggestion! DO apply for PIP like right now! Cos, however long it takes to process and assess.... If /when you reeiceive the benefit it is back paid from when you first call up. 
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dont post private info

Brightness