Hi, my name is Alan26! Decision off pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Alan26! Decision off pip

Alan26
Alan26 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi iam waiting for my pip decision ive already had 2 appeals one for esa and the other one was for my dla i won both of them i waited 18mts for my appeals esa was in a magistrate court dla was in a crown court which was so stressful felt like a criminal so degrading had my dla stopped after i asked them to reconsider after they stopped my full dla highest rate offered me lowest rat replyied sayin there not givin me any dla i was mortified dont think i can handle a third appeal told the pip asseser this fingers crossed i get my dla back

Comments

• AlexandriaUK
    AlexandriaUK Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    Hi Alan are you saying that your applying for PIP and scared you will be knocked back or that your being transferred over from DLA to PIP and your afraid that you will have to appeal again, it is very stressful but you know that you can access plenty of advice online to help you through this ordeal.
    Good luck 
  • Alan26
    Alan26 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thanx for ur support ive had my pips interview just waitin now for a decision ive appeled twice about my benifits won both appeals just dreadin a third time its nice to know i can get advice on here thanx again fingers crossed
  • Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Hi @Alan26,

Good luck on the result! If you feel comfortable, it would be great if you could update us when you know :)

Get in touch if you have any questions!
  • AlexandriaUK
    AlexandriaUK Community member Posts: 40 Courageous
    Well your halfway their and hopefully this time it will go in your favour and you want have to go through the task of appealing again, but just remember if your forced to appeal again you will know the right way to approach it, 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.