What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Should I have been given disability premium?

SystemSystem Posts: 530

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Please help.

Replies

• april123april123 Member Posts: 137 Pioneering
    If iIwas on contibuted ESA support group moved from IB and on enhanced DLA.  Should I have been given disability premium although I'm now in the process of moving from DLA  to PIP I have partner just wondered if I was not inform and entittled.
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    april123 said:
    If iIwas on contibuted ESA support group moved from IB and on enhanced DLA.  Should I have been given disability premium although I'm now in the process of moving from DLA  to PIP I have partner just wondered if I was not inform and entittled.
    Being paid an Income Related top up on your ESA will depend if your partner works, if they do then no you won't be entitled to the premiums. If your partner doesn't work then you should be claiming ESA as a couple and then the Enhanced disability premium will be added. The SDP has other criteria. Do either of you claim DLA mid/high rate care or PIP daily living?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.