PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Have your say about your online community! Complete our annual survey.

Waiting for a Decision

SystemSystem Posts: 504 Scope community team
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi, I'm Richard - ask me questions about CP.

Replies

• Lucysam25Lucysam25 Member Posts: 35 Connected
    I have cerebral palsy  slightly  and spine-abifida  witch from waistdown  my legs go inwards  but have "coped"but I was working  from the age of fifteen to the age of forty years I retired  in 1997 &never worked since because  my health started  to go down hill I went onto incapacity  benefit and went on to get  D L A   for the past 18 years until the present  day i had the D L A  indefinitely  now it has all changed to pip  I filled the form in because  I didn't  put enough  words on the form they have turned  me down  for pip I phoned  them up the same day I got the letter  and she said go for the mandatory  one so now I have sent some more details  it will take another 6 weeks to find out if I  have got it or not  it has made me so down  it makes you want go do something horrible  
Sign in or join us to comment.