Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

rainbow1108
rainbow1108 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
My pip got stopped on 2/01/18 I’m a below knee amputee  and also got vascular disease  raynuards & sclerodermaand copd and got lot problems with my other leg I’m waiting on a tribunal to come up how are you supposed to live on nothing for4 months

Comments

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Thats a disgrace. How dare they treat you so badly.
    Have yoi spoken to the cab. Your local church. Your library ?
    There must be someone who knows where you can get help.

• rainbow1108
    Yes I’ve got Aberdeen Disabilty service to help me
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    My pip got stopped on 2/01/18 I’m a below knee amputee  and also got vascular disease  raynuards & sclerodermaand copd and got lot problems with my other leg I’m waiting on a tribunal to come up how are you supposed to live on nothing for4 months

4 months? It has been mentioned on here that the wait can be anything up to 12 months.
    Your health problems are of no real concern to anybody. What is extremely important is how your life is affected by those conditions.
  • rainbow1108
    Yadnad said:

4 months? It has been mentioned on here that the wait can be anything up to 12 months.
    Your health problems are of no real concern to anybody. What is extremely important is how your life is affected by those conditions.

• rainbow1108
    Ye I no that it’s very hard form to get out about worked 45 years to pay in to this system and this is how they help you ridiculous 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.