help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

help

Options
chloe968
chloe968 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
dont know what to do took sick certificate last Thursday to get it faxed over but today ive come home to a reminder and my payment is due Thursday and i dont know why they have not recieved the certificate 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi, chloe968,
    Normally you should get a txt to say they have received the faxed Infomation, Ring your local office for advice and the DWP to ask if they have it and what to do if they have not got it, Tuesday next week will be your earliest date to call be prepared to wait to be anaswerd.
  • debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi chloe968
    If you took your certificate to your local jobcentre why not pop in on Tuesday with the letter and ask why it was not received at the other end.They will probably just redo the fax for you.
      Debsidoo.x
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,025 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As you only took it on Thursday, letters do take quite a few working days to arrive to us. It was most likely automatically sent before Thursday. Ring Tuesday to check the fit note was received.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.