Can someone give me advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Can someone give me advice

slb201077
slb201077 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Scored 15 points on my tribunal for physical can't walk more than 50 metres past part 1 and 2 does anyone one no what group I will go in thanks everyone 

Comments

• debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Hi slb201077 
    you will have to be more specific.Is this a pip tribunal or esa.
    The pip award is split into 2 sections,you need eight points to qualify for a standard award in daily living section and twelve points for an enhanced award.Likewise in the mobility section.They cannot be added together.
    with esa you will qualify for an award if your total points come to 15 or more.
    They will then give you a second test to decide if you are in the limited capability for work group or the support group.Scope have information on the qualifying criteria on their support and information pages for disabled for both pip and esa.
       Debsidoo.x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.