Do I have to go to court? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do I have to go to court?

richardblinman
richardblinman Community member Posts: 14 Listener
Hi iv bin told to move off esa and to sin on to uc on23 11 17 after my mrc I wos told to by the decision maker I told her I was going to apill against the decision theat theayscord me 0 points so I Sind on to uc while my Cort apill.iv had my Cort apill on 15 8 20 18 an wos found to have lcfwra and scored 30 points I live in a full uc area can I still clam my backdated money ? But uc has sent me a work assessment which I filld in and sent back  on 30 3 2018 and scored 0 points so a mrc 22 5 2018 which scored 0 points for theat now I hav got to go to Cort again  do I hav to go to Cort ? Ad will I get my back pay ? Can you please advice me on what to doabout it ? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,325 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You will receive your backdated money for the ESA Tribunal yes. However you will have to attend the Tribunal for your universal credit claim i'm afraid. Any decision from that Tribunal will overrule the decision from the first tribunal. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • desabled
    desabled Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    i'm dreading pip and uc i'm struggling wita work assessment form
    all i can see in my future is black it's not as if it's not a struggle now if i'm alive this time next year i'll be surprised
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 273 Pioneering
    Hi desabled

I'm sorry to read that you are having such  a lot of difficulty with your benefits.

I'm wondering whether you might be able to get a local voluntary agency to help you with this form. Have a look under www.adviceuk.org.uk. 

Please don't despair, it will get sorted out. It is very frustrating to have to deal with it all though. 

Gill_Scope

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.