RESEARCH: "Communication and the Effects Of Projects Upon Blind and Partially Sighted..." — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

RESEARCH: "Communication and the Effects Of Projects Upon Blind and Partially Sighted..."

Aggaborus
Aggaborus Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in Research and opportunities
Good Morning One and All, I have been both touched and encouraged by many of the stories of individuals. I hope you could take 5 minutes out of your busy schedules and assist me with my research. I am registered blind, currently studying Project Management Masters level at Northumbria University. the research title to final project is below.

"Communication and the Effects Of Projects Upon Blind and Partially Sighted In The Creation of Innovative Transport and Street Modification".

I am looking for 100 blind or partially sighted (BPS) individuals to take part in my survey attached, or if one would like  who are actively traversing the streets and using the transport system in London, could have an  interview over the phone. All interviews will be recorded, all information collected will only be used with the permission of participants.
The aim is to get TfL to improve their Communication, Transport, Traffic Signal and Pavement maintenance service improved to assist the BPS. 
TfL have responded to my findings of Traffic Signals that have no Bleeper or Cone to assist the BPS in crossing some  roads independently. 
Attached are 
1 Questionnaire
2 Consent Form
Together We Can Make A Difference.

Regards
Darren Meade BA (Hons)
Director/Head Instructor Meade TKD (Personal Growth Through Martial Arts)
[contact information removed by moderator] 

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.