PIP in 2020 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP in 2020

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 8 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Looking on the bright, funny side of things they can look into the future, you are going to be about in August 2020. The best you will get is a clerical typing error.
  • [Deleted User]
  • mossycow
    mossycow Scope Member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    Oh that's all just revolting. 

Have you any support? In terms of Scope advisor, local mo, citizens advise bureau etc? 

It's just filled with hole a isn't it... Like your 5 metre steps?!? 
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    Everyone makes errors, after all we are all human. I can't count the amount of spelling errors I've seen written in hospital/consultant reports over the years.

The point here is that you refused the face 2 face assessment because it was the same HCP you previously had. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2018
    Yes this issue was addressed previously. @Diane_Nottingham the reason you can't find it is because it's not true, there's nothing anywhere that states the same HCP can't assess you twice, as mike previously advised you in your other thread regarding this. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi everyone.

Please can I remind you all to be respectful of people's opinions and views. I know you all just want to offer support to each other. The community is a space for everyone and we want everyone to feel comfortable in voicing their opinions, sharing their experiences and asking for help and support.

@Diane_Nottingham, I'm sorry you had some difficulty contacting CAB. If you are looking for some further advice and support, our Helpline is available on 0808 800 3333 (free) and at helpline@scope.org.uk.

You may also find our page on appealing a DWP benefits decision useful, too.
    Liam
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @mikehughesccq,

We do keep an eye out for duplicate threads where we can - sometimes users accidentally post more than one post when there's internet issues, for example! 

Where we can't delete them is when they both have useful advice on as we don't want to delete any support to be lost without the original poster seeing it. In those instances, it can be hard to keep track of multiple conversations. The above message was more of a reminder that some users may not have seen your comments on other threads and to be understanding of that.

Apologies for the confusion!
    Liam

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.