Research around design of healthcare spaces for people with sensory conditions — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research around design of healthcare spaces for people with sensory conditions

Options
larag
larag Community member Posts: 5 Listener

Hi all. I am a Master’s student at University College London, and I am conducting research into how people with sensory conditions experience therapeutic spaces for cancer patients. I am looking for participants who identify as having visual impairments, hearing impairments or autism to complete an online survey. The survey involves looking at some photos and sharing your thoughts on them. It should take no more than 15 minutes, and participation is completely anonymous.

This research is built around the fact that the design of clinical and non-clinical healthcare spaces can have a profound impact on how cancer patients and their friends/family feel during this stressful and turbulent time. The goal of my research is to better understand how these non-clinical spaces, which provide a comforting break from the hospital environment, can truly accommodate all types of users - particularly those whose experience of a space is altered by their sensory conditions.

I would really appreciate your help, so if you have some spare time please consider completing the survey, which can be found here: https://goo.gl/forms/86Qxi4mYHiWBMkQJ3 

​Thank you!

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.