protect bullys — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

protect bullys

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 90 Listener
edited November 2022 in Coffee lounge
lets try to be honest scope????threats of removal following complaints ignored is just showing scopes inability to want to remove an abusers bully as he keeps info flowing public knowledge that scope allows free bullying antics by mike [removed by moderator] esq is unaceptable  SO SORT IT OUT

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @sweet
    Im sorry you feel this way, as I have explained we have a set of guidelines that we expect members to follow, and name calling is not acceptable on the community.

We encourage healthy debate and understand that members may disagree but ask that they do without abusive language.

Once again, if you would like to discuss this further then please do get in touch at community@scope.org.uk

Best wishes
    Sam
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2022
    Options
    you keep ignoring facts mike [removed by moderator] esq we must not forget the esq bit it makes him important??and you are happy to remove those who react to his attitude and behaviour please clarifiy this point there are other.s watching here he has insulted belittled to
  • Sam_Alumni
    Options
    Hi @sweet
    Posts will be removed if they break community guidelines. You can find the guidelines here
    Scope
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    no prob you confirm you protect bullys thats good enough remove me  i shal supply emails plus thread copys around on other disability sites showing others what they will get for posting here mr esq being an **** and calling implying everyone but him thick or stupid or liers

• Sam_Alumni
    Options
    This member requested their account to be deleted.
    Scope

Brightness