No need for me now — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

No need for me now

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
No one responds so pls delete with immediate effect .Having mh should not be neglected 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12
    Im sorry to hear you are feeling neglected.  You have had responses on lots of your posts, is there something in particular that you want answered?

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way but i have responded to almost all of your posts regarding your PIP claim and the MR process. I believe your last post regarding your MR was yesterday and i did reply to you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • atlas46
    atlas46 Community member Posts: 826 Pioneering
    Hi

Everyone going through the PIP claim, are stressed out by the process.

Please do not in any way feel left out. We are all trying to help the community as best we can.

Hope you will stay and continue to help the community, as we all need each other.
  • sam12
    Ok I stay online with u lately I msg i get blank ones am goin throu a suicidal crisis since last wk I.need to feel am wanted by people so lonely on my own til this drainage is out and bf not well he diabetic if he comes near me he be infected I miss him so much suppose to be movin out to a new house we need to delay little longer .got a bad neighbour making my life hell to not being able to visit my mum to much stress .yes still waiting pip 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Im sorry you are having such a tough time @sam12

Where are you getting blank messages? I looked on your posts and can see responses so if you want to email me on community@scope.org.uk and explain more I can look into it for you incase there is a tech problem.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • atlas46
    Hi @sam12

Great that you have had a rethink.

We need you on hear.

Have you got a crisis team you can speak to?

Sorry to hear about your bad neighbors, it can be very stressful and frustrating.

Sounds like a change to a new home is a good idea.

Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Stay safe.
  • sam12
    I been supported by Dr and ambulance services and  council  helping me am scared of this neighbour she  makes my night difficult  to sleep or she wakes me up .yeah am moving shoukd be this month bf still having health issues me to we are goin new location make big cash with my ideas  goin to take off excellent if goes well I be doing to more hopefully people say my ideas are amazing probably b a queue for it. We not running it b staff thoug  I be a house wife  i Kant work because of My mh so bad .My China friend will help us to
  • atlas46
    Hi @sam12

That's great to know you got help from GP and ambulance crew.

Its also sounds good that your are about to launch your own business, based on your ideas.

Keep us informed on how the exciting project goes.

Might see you on "The Apprentice" soon lol.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.