Hi, my name is mk76! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is mk76!

mk76
mk76 Community member Posts: 85 Connected

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @mk76 welcome to the community!

Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • mk76
    Hi im mark  father of seven six girls and one boy , 6 years ago i i had the snip plus a lump removed from  between my privates and leg   and from then on iv .been in constant pain with lymphoedema and my leg swells four and half cm bigger than the other leg 
  • Ami2301
    Sorry to hear this, can your doctor do anything for you?
  • mk76
    I can't walk or put any pressure on my leg  im on more tablets than boots the chemist , i cant cope with the pain anymore  being past around from consultant to consultant, i just want to  stop the pain  and need some one to talk to as i keep forgetting iv taken my tablets and if it wasn't for my wife i would of died
  • mk76
    My surgery changes doctor's every time im up there and all they seem to do is changey tablets im on strong antibiotics and can't do direct sunlight  and suffer black outs and can't remember what day it is 
  • Ami2301
    I can only imagine how frustrating this is for you :(

Do you have a doset box? This might help you to remember and reassure yourself that you have taken your tablets :)
  • mk76
    My wife does them daily for. Me  it's not fair on her or the kids when i black out im out for hours  and can't remember anything 
  • mk76
    If i was a animal they would of shot me ages ago 
  • mk76
    Sorry ami2301 i don't normal talk about everything 
  • Ami2301
    It's not your fault, please try not to feel guilty. Your wife and children love you :)

The doctor/consultant who dealt with removing a lump, do you still see this doctor/consultant?
  • mk76
    Iv changed consultants  8 times now not one of them told me what was wrong it took a lymphoedema nurse to tell me i had it and the next words where it can spread throughout your body and kill u 
  • mk76
    I have the vains in my leg swelling and bursting   some mornings i geget up and full of blood 
  • Ami2301
    Don't apologise, we are here for you

I really think you would benefit from seeking professional emotional support, understandably what you've been going through would create a great deal of anxiety. 

I don't know what to say in reply to what they said...all I can say is that they should have not said that and I'm so sorry.
  • mk76
    I don't go out side the house any more apart from the doctor's in can't even get up stairs to go to the toilet but it's been two years and they just started my extension with bath room 
  • mk76
    Can u see any off the pics i.v posted
  • Ami2301
    I can't see any pictures, if they are of graphic content they may or may not have to be approved my admin.

Have you tried contacting the Samaritans? You can phone or email them :)
  • mk76
    My legs {==  it's pointless as we all got problems and nobody listens to mine 
  • mk76
    My legs always like this  apart from theres normally more swelling
  • Ami2301
    I am sorry, I'm not a professional, all I can do for you is to be here for you, getting things off your chest, I wish I was a consultant who was able to help you.
  • mk76
    I  just  need  some one to listen  but we all got problems  im a good listener two, what u think of my profile pic 

Brightness