Upper tribunal has referred my appeal back to first tier tribunal - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Upper tribunal has referred my appeal back to first tier tribunal

Options
2»

Comments

• shell73
    shell73 Community member Posts: 56 Connected
    Options
    In the letter from the upper tier tribunal the judge put an example of another pip case which had similar errors in law as mine did so this made it more easier he gave a direction with out reasons .
  • 70keepgoing
    70keepgoing Community member Posts: 12 Listener
    Options
    Yes mine was the same. They gave me an example of another case that had same errors of law on and gave directions without reasons. I'm hoping this is over by the end of the year 
  • shell73
    Options
    It will be as the comments above say your appeal will be put as priority so they look at it at the earliest date and I got 3weeks notice and took a up to date letter from gp with me in which they took of me and made copies when I got there and all the questions was based around the letter and my original claim form from July last year and decision there and then 
  • shell73
    Options
    I haven't heard anything about payments yet was expecting to get new payment when my monthly mobility payment but nothing yet not even a letter when I rang last week they said the received paperwork on the 5th of November and said it was no longer with case worker and has gone to payments that was last Monday how long to wait now anybody know thanks 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,021 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Only DWP can answer that question, i'm afraid.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • shell73
    Options
    All received now thanks now do I inform ESA or is it all automatically connected to all other benefits 
    Thanks 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,021 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you're talking about the Severe disability premium, then no it's not automatically paid. You have to apply for this by ringing ESA. To be eligible for this payment you must live alone or be classed as living alone and no one must be claiming carers allowance for looking after you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • shell73
    Options
    Ok thanks I'm living alone and no one claims carers for me I will ring them today thank you for your help 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.