Reasons why i think i should get pip award — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Reasons why i think i should get pip award

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Stating reasons as vague as what you've written there is no reason at all to be awarded PIP. You need to state exactly how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors. Giving examples of what happened the last time you did that activity.

What stage are you at with your application? Have you applied and been refused? requesting the MR or waiting for an assessment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 58 Connected
    Options
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    Options
    Yes, it does, but you have to explain how it affects you doing each of the activities.   It isn't clear from your post whether you have already had an assessment or not?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.