PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Change of Tribunal Court?

LittleGizmo86LittleGizmo86 Member Posts: 79 Courageous
Hi guys,

So i am waing on a tribunal hearing for pip which i have asked for on the papers. This was scheduled with the liverpool court and all correspondance and confirmation of evidence sent has come from liverpool.

I am in hospital this week and not home til weekend. My mum has text me to say 2 letters came today one brown envelope and ome white one. They are both from the tribunal court in birmingham.

My mum wont open my letter as she struggles to interpret them so there is little point.

I am confuses why i have 2 letters... both in different colour envelopes... at the same time and from a different court?

Do paper hearings get dealth with at different courts bases on back log etc?

Is this likely a decision?

Im confused. Can anyone shes some light?

Thank you 😀

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,
    Paper based decisions are dealt with in between the hearings, if there's time.It would be totally impossible to answer your question and guess what the letters are about.

Can you ask your mum to open them and read them to you?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • mikehughescqmikehughescq Member Posts: 6,285 Disability Gamechanger
    Sadly in order to accurately answer the question we need to know where you live. Liverpool is a regional centre for admin but also has a tribunal venue. Paper hearings under Liverpool can be dealt with anywhere in the North West. 
Sign in or join us to comment.