Tilly — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tilly

Options
Gordonmrln
Gordonmrln Community member Posts: 35 Courageous
Hi everyone, I've recently change my image to include my wee Tilly, She is the only thing at the moment that is helping me day by day. She is such a bundle of joy and it helps that all she wants is to be loved. ( Dog owners you know what I mean) She has so much character and I just enjoy having her full stop.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for that. it is great that you have such a wonderful companion

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't have a dog as I always worked and felt I couldn't look after a dog doing that. Growing up we always had dogs and my were like best friends. Anyway, on my walks to and from work I usually meet lots of dog walkers and dogs and some are friendly some are not, just like the owners lol. It's funny the dogs seem to know I like them and will come over to say hello and allow me to stroke them.  It's so good for the soul. There's one wee dog I see every day that started off Barking and cowering away from me protecting her owner. But over time she now comes to me wagging her tail and allowing me to stroke her. I feel so honoured she is a queen lol. I truly believe that animals shoul be used more for therapy as they love unconditionally and the rewards are ongoing.

Brightness