ESA3 and rebate entitlement information request - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA3 and rebate entitlement information request

Options
2»

Comments

• mabel12
    mabel12 Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Options
    Yes they switched me over from contribution based to income based about two years ago..I've been on sickness benefits for about 8 years.
  • mabel12
    Options
    Good morning..one last question, when I filled the esa3 form in, it asked for the incomes of the people I live with back in 2014 it did say I didn't have to disclose this information but it could effect the amount they may owe me..any ideas thanks!
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The only income that would be counted for this purpose is living with a partner that works. If others live with you or have lived with you then their income has nothing to do with your ESA claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The only benefit is affects is severe disability premium and this isn't automatically awarded because of the criteria.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mabel12
    Options

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.