I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date.
Don't worry I've been without scince the beginning of October '17. I've been without all that time TO. I have NEAD. (stress induced seizures.) I even had a fit in every different offices. Medical &court. However it wasn't enough. Due to the court's reaction last year. I have had to fight to keep everything. Home, ESA n council help. I had my ESA stopped for 8weeks cos apparently I didn't sign on. I was at the job centre on time but had a fit b4 I could doit. Thay said 'I faild to comply'. 3wks later I was picked up by ambulance and taken to A&E. My carer called the job centre to explain my NON attendance and again all the sympathy I got from the job centre was a 4wk suspension. All this palaver came to the attention of my landlord cos of those 16 wks I got no ESA I got no rent either. Spent the 1st 1/2 of this year just to keep everything. Now we're in December '18 almost and I am still waiting for the PIP tribunal servise to give me a date.
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 154 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 792 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.