PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

My assessment report and points query

SystemSystem Posts: 568

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: Pip Assessment.

Replies

• HarperHarper Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hi Everyone, Just has my assessment report by Atos what a load of lies. I’ve give several letters off psychologists and psychiatrist both stating I’m agoraphobic and bi polar panic disorder and got no points for mobility, and 10  for daily living. Will the decision maker go with what assessment papers say. Also my psychologist took me too the medical. Thanks
  • HarperHarper Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Sorry I forgot to say does having a one to one appointment at home with psychologist for 1 hour a week and a two hour grip session which I get picked up for score you any points.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,910 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

They mostly go with the report, it's rare to go against it. Therapy at home must be for at least 3.5 hours per week, so you won't score points for 1 hour per week.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.