Any advice for chronic nerve pain? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any advice for chronic nerve pain?

2»

Comments

• cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    I have suffered this since 2004 injections short term  but done far more harm than good after every known tablet only thing calm s it a bit is morphine patches really helps start low dose tablets for me don't help just sharing my experience with u may not be for you . 
    Only me .. cathie..
  • UnicornPower
    UnicornPower Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    @Angiebabes2410 keeping my fingers crossed for you that the tribunal went well. Hope your pain eases and you get some decent rest. How are you feeling today?
  • UnicornPower
    @cathie Hello Cathie. Nice to meet you. What was it you were saying you have suffered? The neurofibromatosis ?  I haven't tried morphine patches myself but I was in a morphine drip into my spine after spinal surgery. Is there anything doctors can do for you?
  • ncps
    ncps Community member Posts: 30 Courageous
    Don't forget to check out my website and Facebook page. I hold Support meetings all over Northamptonshire for people affected by Chronic pain. Www.ncpsuk.com

Lou

Northants chronic pain support

www.ncpsuk.com

• Angiebabes2410
    Angiebabes2410 Community member Posts: 70 Courageous
    @Angiebabes2410 keeping my fingers crossed for you that the tribunal went well. Hope your pain eases and you get some decent rest. How are you feeling today?
    I was really nervous about the tribunal, I'd waited over a year after my f2f assessment, she said I could raise my hands above my head behind my back and stand on top toes, all of which were untrue, I was doing my best to get prepared for any amount of questions from the 3 people on the panel and the woman from dwp . She asked me about social interactions, I explained how I feel before going out and while I'm there if I actually go  rather than talk myself out of it due to getting panic attacks and worrying etc.  They took 10 minutes on the phone and they asked that 1 question and granted me the enhanced rate and are backdating it 10 months or so, I was so worried but they gave me the right decision. Hope you are doing good. Do you want my number you can text me when you are free, or look me up on Facebook Angie myatt 
  • UnicornPower
    @Angiebabes2410 aww so happy you got rewarded it though and have it backdsted. I think I've found you on Facebook opso we can chat better there but text me on FB your number and we can WhatsApp :)
  • UnicornPower
    @ncps that's cool. I live in Warwickshire area so no where near me I don't think but I will have a look

Brightness