Hi, my name is Dianecapon09! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Dianecapon09!

Options
Dianecapon09
Dianecapon09 Community member Posts: 4 Listener

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Dianecapon09 welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Dianecapon09
    Options
    Hi
    Yes over 50 have fibromyalgia and Ehlers Danlos type 3 and anxiety I have a son who has Asperger's ADHD dyspraxia dyscalcula just received his pip award yesterday he has no points and under Surrey Council care. Mine disability benefit has been taken away apparently. I got hold of the MP yesterday and spoke to them any body suffering
  • beckyboo14
    beckyboo14 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
    Options
    Hello it’s awful what they put people through.
  • Dianecapon09
    Options
    It is horrendous  got to dig pout all his paperwork since he was a toddler?
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Dianecapon09   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and also sharing. Sorry this had happened. I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join.

Please can I add you need to appeal the decision. We have lots on appeals on our website.

Please can I also advise you could speak to CAB for further information and advice.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know from our team or a member of our community.

You are not alone as many of our community have been through what you are experiencing. Including myself.

We are here to support you please ask any questions if you need to. Glad you have contacted your MP.  Many of our community have done that.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Dianecapon09
    Options
    Thank you. I was mortified when I received my son's PIP yesterday he does not go to doctors on his own can't do finance as he cannot do Maths he's lived in supported living for three years he knows has place of his own he is struggling but has outside coming in 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.