PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Not having to have a f2f for PIP, is this common?

SystemSystem Posts: 530

Scope community team

This discussion was created from comments split from: PIP.

Replies

• gill51gill51 Member Posts: 17 Listener
    Hi I have applied for pip for my 16 year old son who has sever depression with psychosis, agoraphobia, anxiety separation disorder , self harm, suicidal thoughts. Also suffers from asthma but is controlled by inhalers and a peanut allergy which we have an epipen.I have home treatment team visit every day . Doctor comes out to see him and take blood tests, he's on medication for anaemia and reflux. Early intervention team are working with him and are sorting CBT for him. He also has a care worker allocated and a mental health nurse. I filled his pip form out and sent it back to dwp after 2 week I rang to see if the forms had been received and was told that they had received them and had been with dm for a week and was doing the  claim on a paper based decision. Does anyone have any idea why he hasn't been called for a f2f or assessment.  I didn't send any medical evidence with my claim just the names addresses and phone numbers of people working with him. Thanks
  • twonkertwonker Posts: 617 Member
    It is quite possible that the assessor contacted those people who care for him.
    They will have enough evidence on file for him to not need a face to face assessment.
Sign in or join us to comment.