Symptoms worsened but too scared to tell PIP — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Symptoms worsened but too scared to tell PIP

Options
sophie88
sophie88 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited May 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hiya everyone .... this is my first ever post so go easy on me 
Im currently getting PIP, on my last assessment they took away my higher mobility and gave me the lower even though I don’t feel it was justified. I didn’t have the fight in me, and I still don’t, but I didn’t appeal it, I gave in and made due... anyways over the last 6 months prob longer my symptoms have worsened. Worse than they were before they lowered my PIP. However I’m too scared to say anything in fear it will result in me losing more or all of my PIP as unfortunately they don’t always get these assessments right! ( understatement of the century eh!) I’m not sure what this post is meant to do for my situation, maybe I could get some advice on how to make sure that doesn’t happen? Does anyone else have these fears/thoughts/feelings? Thanks in advance to all that made it this far ??

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.