Good person — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Good person

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
He said I was good kind honest person but he kant keep picking up me and when something goes wrong it me it suffers today is final day. No one be able to communicate with me. 

Comments

• EmmaB
    EmmaB Community member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @sam12

It sounds like you have quite a bit going on in your mind at the moment and I'm wondering whether you might find it helpful to have someone to talk to - you could go to your GP and ask them to refer you for some counselling.  You might have to wait a bit for it but the sooner you go the sooner you'll be on a waiting list, this should be free and it would be a safe, confidential space to talk through everything that is bothering you at the moment, learn some strategies for coping, so you can enjoy life more.

Best wishes.

Emma
  • sam12
    Options
    Am a failure. I don't use my Dr's anymore they just as bad. I pray I die tonite I don't want to carry on with my life. Some lucky people get alot free new dresses if am not around 
  • EmmaB
    EmmaB Community member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @sam12

Please do reach out to someone if you are feeling that bad... 

You can call the Samaritans on:  116 123  [strange looking number but that's what it is]

Or you can e mail them: jo@samaritans.org  [they may take up to 24 hours to respond]

You don't have to struggle alone.

Emma
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Find some music you like.
    Have music playing 24/7.classical is good for mind.
    Have the volume down so it can JUST be heard and have it in all rooms bar your bedroom cos you needt to sleep with no noise.
    Music will cheer you up till you can get some proper help off your doctor.
    Films like the carry on films will cheer you up too.
    The charity shops have them & They are still on tv.
    And force yourself to give a BIG SMILE and say something nice everytime you see your face in a mirror. 

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Options
    Oh and loral & hardy films are good to raise your sprits 
  • Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    Options

I wanted to let you all know that the Scope Community is supporting our member as professional attention and care is needed.

Due to the sensitive nature of this matter, I cannot go into further detail at this time, but I want you to know that we are treating it with the utmost importance, urgency and respect.

Debbie
    Online Community Manager
  • sam12
    Options
    What I expected of this msg had really good talk officer very caring. She told me police investigation take time private calls goin out then silent then paper work warrants etc am. Sure he call me don't know when. They contactin welfare people to. Kant stay in this nitemare of a flat driving me crazy she is a bully. She waiting to hunt me again. Mite stay up no chance I get sleep anyway. Arm OK  police have checked me.i told the police I think I know what cause the phns to be hacked I wasn't ware of I did not wat hacking was then I started suspected some weird online. I trying to tell my bf about it but kant reach him. I know he loves me to bits he said he don't want to lose me he probably worrying to. Hope nothing happens to him health issues what am afraid of to not even had our first outing or celebrations yet in together in person. He know how upset I am. I don't know why he not get another mobile and sim 

Brightness