PIP letter saying they have received all the information, is this right? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP letter saying they have received all the information, is this right?

Options
Nashmonique
Nashmonique Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Currently waiting for a new date for tribunal as I am not able to attend the tribunal date as in hospital but I have recieved a letter yesterday from pip saying we now have all the evidence  we need to decide if we can award you pip there is no need to contact us we will write to you once we have made the decision 
Anyone know why I have received this??

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Nashmonique and welcome to the community! I hope you are feeling okay after being in hospital. It's possible that this is just an automated letter, when was the last time you spoke to the DWP?
    Scope

• Nashmonique
    Nashmonique Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    It must of been a few months back now as I had a tribunal date for the 21st june but because I'm in hospital I had to cancel and still waiting on a new date 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,316 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

We could only guess why that letter was sent. If you haven't had a decision letter from the Tribunal then it's unlikely that they've made a decision. The only way you'll know what that letter is about is to ring DWP and ask. I realise you're in hospital so if you can't ring yourself do you have someone that can ring on your behalf?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.