Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Have your say about your online community! Complete our annual survey.

Hello

justm3xjustm3x Member Posts: 16 Listener
Hi
My name is Tina.. im on the wrong side of 55 but feel like im 85. I have suffered some major trauma in my life which has lead to depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD.. I have lupus, Fibromyalgia, Costochondritis and various other auto immune issues. Due to an operation that went wrong back in 2006, i suffer with partial bowel obstructions. I live alone, rarely go out but glad i get to see my daughters at the weekends when they can look after me. 

Thank you for reading 

Replies

• Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing Team, Scope community team Posts: 7,984 Scope community team
    edited July 2019
    Hi @justm3x and a warm welcome to our community. I'm sure many here will be able to relate, but if you have any specific queries or need some support, please don't hesitate to let us know, okay? :smile: 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justm3x and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you.  Thank you for sharing with us.  Glad to hear you spend nice weekends with your daughters.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community.  We are all here to support you.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @justm3x

Good Afternoon Welcome it’s great to meet you today 😃

We are a all great bunch on here!!!!!!

That is great to hear that your daughter’s pop in regularly to look after you.

Please have a good look around & please let me know if you need a hand 🖐🤚

@steve51

• megan_parkermegan_parker Member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hi, @justm3x

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you and I hope you find speaking to people in similar situations helpful and comforting. 

I am one of the Community Champions here at Scope and am here to offer you support and signpost you to any information you may find useful. 

I too suffer from fibromyalgia so any questions you have or just fancy a chat, let me know :)

Feel free to have a look around the website and don't hesitate to ask for help or advice at any point. 
Sign in or join us to comment.