Bedroom tax help? — Scope | Disability forum

Bedroom tax help?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bedroom tax?.


  • Muppets69
    Muppets69 Member Posts: 58 Connected
    Hi I'm also caught up in the bedroom tax I got 3 bedroom house my daughter lives with me I also pay 35 a fortnight for bedroom tax I get enhanced on both any ideas x
  • Threesticks
    Threesticks Member Posts: 128 Pioneering
    Yes, complain to your MP. Go to the .Gov website start a petition also contact Change. org and do the same on there. Check with the Council if you're paying the correct amount. Nothing is going to change, unless we shame this Government into removing this outrageous TAX. 
    If you fight, you won't always win. But if you don't fight you will always always lose.