Pip extras — Scope | Disability forum

Pip extras

kitty1233 Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi I've just been awarded enchanced rate pip. I've been told I'm entitled to my car tax free. Is there anything else I'm entitled to. 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.