Sex and Disability — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sex and Disability

Options
Shannong4698
Shannong4698 Community member Posts: 5 Listener

I am currently creating a campaign which fights for diverse representation and empowerment in sex for disabled people. If you are disabled, it would be great if you could take a minute or two to fill out this survey. It will really help my campaign, and don't worry - the results are anonymous!

For those who do not have a disability, it would also really help me if you could share this link, or send it to a friend who might fill it in.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SKGGGBW?fbclid=IwAR0nje2xZmZyUQOzr4sP_7OIuMpH4tjjz3d3Y1s1cFGWjvOcqF9qSDTIWck 

Thanks so much,

Shannon

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this @Shannong4698!

Posts on the Events, research and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.