PIP query - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum

PIP query

2»

Comments

• avakarlsson
    avakarlsson Member Posts: 333 Courageous
    Hi Poppy, I appreciate you giving me all the info about universal credit work Capability Assessment.
    With pip and universal credit can you claim anything else? 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,565 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for this @poppy123456..

To see if you could be entitled to anything else @avakarlsson, then you can use this tool on the Scope website.. I hope this helps!
    Scope

• avakarlsson
    Thank you Chloe for the information, I have just done it and it only showing me the pip and universal credit I can get 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 24,684 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Poppy, I appreciate you giving me all the info about universal credit work Capability Assessment.
    With pip and universal credit can you claim anything else? 

No problem. I also answered that other question in your other thread. UC and PIP are the only 2 benefits you can claim.  We seem to be going round in circles.
  • avakarlsson
    Sorry for the confusion 
  • avakarlsson
    My universal credit health questionnaire has just arrived in the post 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 24,684 Disability Gamechanger
    My universal credit health questionnaire has just arrived in the post 
    You need to put as much information as possible about how your conditions affect and send evidence with it to support your claim because they very rarely contact anyone for this.

The form must be returned back no later than the date stated because there's no extension of time for returning this form. If it's not returned on time then you could be found fit for work for failing to return it.

Don't forget to send relevant evidence to support your claim with the form. Once you return it, if a face to face assessment is needed (most people have them) you'll be sent an appointment to attend the work capability assessment. There's no timescales for the waiting times.

Once a decision's been made then you'll either be found fit for work, given limited capability for work (LCW) or limited capability for work related activity (LCWRA) You will only receive the extra money if the decision is LCWRA.

For help with filling out the form then you may want to contact an advice agency near you. Do be aware of the time it takes to receive the form back. Good luck.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.