Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

Ghuds02
Ghuds02 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Just had assessment today was horrendous he asked my height I suffer from depression and anxiety not little legs pathetic didn't care one bit about me 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    HI and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't think it went well. It's difficult to predict anything at this stage. If you wait a week then ring DWP to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent to you. This will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be because they mostly go with the report.

Fingers crossed that the right decision will be made for you. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Sorry to read about your experience @Ghuds02. Hopefully it won't have been as bad as it felt. Let us know when you hear anything. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ghuds02
    Ghuds02 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I sure will my friend, they are ruthless bullies 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.