PiP , Just Seen MY Report !!! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PiP , Just Seen MY Report !!!

kevin52
kevin52 Community member Posts: 73 Courageous
Utter Bull ! Looks Like I Will Be Going All the Way with This Lot !
So Many Lies Again , This Well Kempt Rubbish Is Doing my Nut In !
I Was Dressed The Exact Same As i Was At My ESA Medical and I Was Un Kempt ! ( She Sent A Letter To My Doctor }
Miss Nursy Nursy Telling Lies !  Full Of Rage Now !
She Said I Coild Use A Cooker After I told Her the GAS Was Cut Off ! Nearly Blowing My House Up !
Horrible Little Nurse ! Raging !

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @kevin52 I am sorry to hear about your report not being what you expected and understand your frustration and anger. You need to wait for the decision and then submit your MR, try take your frustration into preparing for the MR and then if not successful tribunal. I totally empathise with your situation and understand the stress but if you feel it is incorrect then fight it all the way. Good luck keep us updated
  • kevin52
    Yeah I Have done :) , got Things Ready , Well Some things LoL :) 
    Thanks Janer :smiley:
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kevin52, please do let us know if we can do anything else to help!
    Scope

• kevin52
    I Wrote To them ( Recorded ) Telling them What It Was Like And Not What A NURSE Thot It Was Like ,
    Also Sent A Letter Confiming A Clinic That I Will Be Going To , Plus A Letter My GP Got From My ESA Medical.
    Thot I Would Get In There First Before They Act On Her **** Report She Gave Them About Me .
    Dont Care What They Do I Will Go As Far As Possible With This Like Before .  Thats Near 10 Months They
    Will Need To Pay Me If I Get It So I Think It Will Have To Go The Next Step . But I Am Up For It ! :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds like it has been tough @kevin52, and that you haven't felt heard. Do you need any help at all?
    Scope

• kevin52
    I 'll wait ✋ till I hear from them find out what they will say , was searching things today about the pip and it seems that pip benefit assessment s from next month will be done under the Scottish government , who will also pay you that benefit . I knew this was coming and the esa one s coming in 2023 . 
  • kevin52
    See what happens alice first then I 'll make my move ✌✌✌✌
  • kevin52
    edited March 2020
    Scored Zero Zero Zero Zero ! Phoned them Right Away  ! Spoke to A DM Supervisior Explained A Few Thing To Her ,
    Seems Ok About It , Seen That Before ! . So They Will Look At It Again , I Have Meeting Next Week About My Drinking
    In A Clinic , So Will Need to Get Some Sort Of Letter From them As They Asked Me To Forward It Too Them Before My 28 Days Are Up , And With That I Will Add A Nice Letter Of What Went On In Glasgow , My Version Of things , The Truth .
    But You Know what Realy Has Cheered ME Up ? This PiP Benifit Is Moving To SCOTLAND From Next Month .
    Nasty Medicals Will Be Coming To A End In Scotland , They Are Going To Go By Doctors Reports .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • anisty
    anisty Community member Posts: 354 Pioneering
    I find this too @bekindalways - if i am adding to a thread it posts no problem but if i start a new discussion, i have to press post repeatedly, then i get the gateway time out error, and then it does post.

Also, if i select scope online community, it loads no problem. But if i select home page, that wont load at all.

It has been the same since i joined here about a month ago.
  • kevin52
    Its Starting Next Month ,  Do You Think They Will Use Them ????? I Never Seen There Name On The Doc No Mention Of Capita To Be Seen , Why Would They Want To Use Them ? They Are The Problem .
    There Is A Centre In Dundee  and A New One Will Open In Glasgow
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Listener
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • skullcap
    skullcap Posts: 169 Courageous
    kevin52 said:
    I 'll wait ✋ till I hear from them find out what they will say , was searching things today about the pip and it seems that pip benefit assessment s from next month will be done under the Scottish government , who will also pay you that benefit . I knew this was coming and the esa one s coming in 2023 . 
    Northern Ireland has been paying claimants their money for years all the way through to the appeal hearing.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.