Am i able to claim severe disability premium, joint tenancy agreement - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Am i able to claim severe disability premium, joint tenancy agreement

13»

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited October 2019
    That's really nice of you, thank you @gingerella75. I'm really happy it was sorted for you and hopefully seeing your story will help others in the same situation. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • gingerella75
    gingerella75 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    I got paid today, quite a big payout. So like I said stand your ground, it took 6 months and they weren’t telling the truth saying I couldn’t appeal! Don’t always believe what they say! I’ve had them bully me badly but won every time (4 times now). 
  • molliemoore
    molliemoore Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hi gingerella75,after reading your post, I could do with your help if possible. I'm in similar situation. Thank you
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,329 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi gingerella75,after reading your post, I could do with your help if possible. I'm in similar situation. Thank you

Did you do what i advised you to do in your other thread and send your housing benefits award to DWP, which clearly states you each pay 50% share of the rent?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • molliemoore
    Not as yet,CAB are ringing me on tuesday next week and I haven't had a decision from dwp until next week. I will take your advice though when I get my decision. Thank you ,your very helpful.
  • molliemoore
    Morning guys, I'm still battling with dwp regarding sdp.  Cab are hopefully gonna take this case on monday to move forward with this.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,329 Disability Gamechanger
    Do be aware that advice agencies may not be available due to the current Covid19 pandemic.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • gingerella75
    gingerella75 Community member Posts: 20 Connected
    How can I help? 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.