Happy Easter! Any nice plans for home? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Happy Easter! Any nice plans for home?

Options
LifeOfPippa
LifeOfPippa Community member Posts: 16 Courageous
Hi everyone, long time no see! Hope this finds you all as well as possible!

Just being nosey really, does anybody have any nice plans for spending the Easter weekend at home? Anything you're doing to make it feel more of an occasion compared to other days?

I have a lovely Easter egg on standby that's been testing my willpower for the last few weeks, and might see if I can find a good film to watch on Disney+. How about you? :)

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @LifeOfPippa   Great to hear and meet you, remember me.

Anyway wishing you well lots of time to day try and do some household duties.

Pressing engagement the ironing , haaa.

Love my music helps.

Marigolds on now washing up some puzzles some Motown new CD's to dance to . Weekends going to be warm if you living in the South. Us Northerners chilly this morning brightening up but have had heating on early.

Crazy times and times to reflect so lots of time to do that.

How everything work wise new role bet your a star.

Not a lot on TV to heal and inspire as usual be on here supporting the community in-between duties puzzles and anything else.

Still going on three years come July tough moment but we cope.

Nothing like catching up .

Best wishes 

Your no 1 fan if I can say that as you and Sam all helped me to become the volunteer I am, always grateful.

Please take care and safe hope your coping and keeping busy.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    hi Pippa...
    Nothing special planned I,m afraid , I hope everyone has a happy ( as possible ) and holy Easter.  ?
    Above all , Please be safe and stay at home .?
    PS. Enjoy your chocolate egg Pippa ( I forget what chocolate tastes like) ??
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Pippa

I have bought some small Cadbury cream eggs for Easter, it would be great if they did a full Easter egg version! 

During the Easter period I also watch films and 3D animation films like Sherk and Ice Age.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,582 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A full size Creme Egg would be awesome!!!!!!
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No plans. I will try to reflect on the spiritual meaning of Easter. We will have a slice of Simnel cake, say a prayer or two and celebrate virtually with our church as well. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone; i'm busy painting the outside of the house while the weather is good, we might go out for a short local walk tomorrow and apart from eating chocolate thats about it. If things were "normal" we would be having the grandson here for the second week of his holidays so will miss seeing him.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,582 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I don’t know what to do with my Easter egg this year because I have been on a diet recently (lost 10 lbs so far) and I don’t want my weight to go back up!! I guess a little is OK each day but that’s hard with chocolate!
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Options
    Looks like it will just be me and my dog spending Easter together this year! so it will be just like any other weekend.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,614 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm hoping Tesco will still be full of half price Easter eggs when the OH goes shopping on Wednesday.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness