Would you rather game just for fun (distraction game) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would you rather game just for fun (distraction game)

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering

Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?

I would personally choose to always be 20 minutes early because I hate being late for anything ?Your turn. 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,609 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That is a difficult one. I hate lateness in other people so wouldn’t want to be a hypocrite, but I also don’t like waiting around - I prefer to arrive bang on! I’m going to go with arriving 20 minutes early.
  • 66Mustang
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Do I ask a question for the next person to answer now?

Would you rather do your dream job for free or be a bored millionaire?
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I always contemplate this... I love volunteering and will happily do it anyway I can for as long as I live. I did work in a charity shop as a paid sales assistant and the morale quickly changed to business instead of charity being at the heart of it.

Earning money is nice and a bonus, but I'd rather do my dream job and never lose the passion for it (albeit being free)

Being a bored millionaire would mean the money eventually runs out, but also considering the time of having that money, I could have been doing something worthwhile.

So, I would happily do my dream job for free.

Would you rather go through life and see what it brings, or have a bucket list and tick everything off?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Seanchai
    Seanchai Community member Posts: 411 Pioneering
    Options
    I need to be early for any appointment. 20 minutes is about my usual ...I don,t mind sitting around until my appointment time. 

I loved volunteering , I did so all my life and I miss the buzz I got from helping others . now I feel I recieve help from others ...and i don,t mind admitting ...although i,m grateful to others , i prefer to be the one volunteering rather than receiving help.
  • 66Mustang
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Ami2301 said:

Would you rather go through life and see what it brings, or have a bucket list and tick everything off?
    The first one. A lot of the really good things I have done have been without any planning and if I went by a predetermined list I wouldn’t have done them!

Would you rather go without your favourite food for a month, or ONLY be allowed to eat your favourite food and nothing else for a month? :D
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Probably go without my favourite food!

Would you rather wear the same thing every day (any outfit) or only be allowed to wear one colour of clothing?
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I think I would prefer to wear the one colour of clothing as think it would be a lot fresher than wearing the same thing every day, lol!  I usually have a couple of favourite colours that I wear a lot of the time anyway.

Would you rather be a team-leader or be a team-player?  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Team player, I like being told what to do and getting on with it, not so good at managing other people!

Would you rather learn about / study a subject to further your career or study something that you enjoy?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    Study something I enjoy!

Would you rather eat only savoury or sweet food for a month?
    Scope

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Savoury food, I more or less do that already!!

Would you rather be really good looking but stupid, or incredibly clever but ugly? :D:D
  • gillian72
    gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
    Options
    @66Mustang lol how did u know I'm  stupid lol  would u like to be batman or robing?.
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Haha is that one of those “humble brags” that you are really good looking  :D hehe

I would rather be Batman

Would you rather be able to teleport or travel in time?
  • Tony_Scope
    Tony_Scope Scope Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
    Teleport - nightcrawler style : )

Would you rather go to the cinema or watch Netflix?

Tony Lee
    Employment & Partnership Advisor – KickStart
    Engagement, Enterprise and Delivery

Scope

Mobile: 07776649974

Scope website

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Netflix, but I don't have it, very old fashioned here I watch DVDs haha!

Do you rather use a computer or a tablet?
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Netflix, but I don't have it, very old fashioned here I watch DVDs haha!

Do you rather use a computer or a tablet?
  • Chloe_Scope
    Options
    That's a tough one. Probably a tablet as I find them more accessible.

Would you rather have real or fake flowers?
    Scope

• 66Mustang
    Options
    Real but if they are in the ground I prefer them to stay there don't pick them just so I can have them in a vase ;)

Would you rather have £1 million but you are not allowed to work or claim any benefits ever again (you can do charity work) so it has to last you forever, or not take the money?
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    That's a tough one. I used to think I could make £1 million last forever, but I'd need to buy a house (and I live near London, so that's most of it gone!) and have 3 children to support. So I guess, as much as it pains me, I wouldn't take the money.

Would you rather only eat sweet foods for the rest of your life, or never be allowed to eat sweet foods for the rest of your life?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Never eat sweet foods. You would not know to look at me :D but I am not massively into sweet foods, I only mostly eat savoury foods!

Would you rather be a jack of all trades or be really good at one thing?

Brightness