Posting additional supporting evidence — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Posting additional supporting evidence

strokecarer
strokecarer Community member Posts: 9 Connected
My husband has a PIP telephone assessment scheduled for Tuesday. I have a lot of notes, which I've written in journal form in my phone. I had planned to print them out at the library and send them in as supporting evidence before his assessment (at the time I sent in the claim form, I wouldn't have imagined the library would end up closing long-term because of coronavirus!). I received a date for a telephone assessment a lot sooner than I expected. I rang the helpline to ask about sending in further evidence and was told that it won't reach the assessor before the assessment but I should still post it in and it will be used in the decision-making process. They don't accept emails. The problem is I don't have a printer and it's way too much to handwrite. I have had a friend offer to print it out, but a lot of the stuff is so personal that I wouldn't really want her to read it. Any ideas? I'm in Northern Ireland, by the way, in case that's makes any difference. 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.