2.6 challange idea — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

2.6 challange idea

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
edited April 2020 in Coffee lounge
Hello 
I am thinking a 26-word poem about Scope part of 2.6 to raise money for Scope 
I would appreciate what other Scope members think of my idea 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I like this idea
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,374 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello 

Scope community members please find below the poem I wrote for scope just using 26 words part of 2.6 to raise money for scope charity. I would appreciate to hear what other people in scope community think about my poem and I don’t know how to set up a just giving page

Thank you poem for scope 

You are truly amazing and kind

You were there for me in my hour of need.

Now it’s time to help you Scope 

Thank you again  

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @Globster. That's such a lovely poem, thank you. I'm glad we've been able to help you in your time of need.

If you're wanting to set up a JustGiving page you can do so here: justgiving.com

You'll need to register for an account and then press the 'Start Fundraising' button, and it should guide you through the rest.

A 26 word poem was a very unique idea, well done. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Options
    Thank you Adrian I was able to set a just giving page

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A great poem, @Globster and a lovely idea!  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Globster
    Options
    Hello All 
    I would like to share my link to my just giving page 
    Jay Joshi is fundraising for Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this @Globster. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    This is a great idea @Globster!
    Scope

• emmarenshaw