Hidden benefits — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hidden benefits

007bond
007bond Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i have heard lots of rumours about a book printed that lists all of the hidden benefits that the dwp dont inform you about does anyone know the title of that book and where to get it

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @007bond and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I myself am unaware of such a book.  Have you read about this online?  It is very unfortunate that sometimes rumours do start about things which can prove to be unfounded in the end.  Please note that Scope has lots of useful information on the site regarding DWP and benefits which you may find useful.  All the best.
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @007bond, this isn't something I've come across.
    Scope

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    There is no such book, its all there in the open, if you yourself are unsure that you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to try one of the online benefit checkers "turn2us" or "entitled2".
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.