Are garages passing infection on? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Are garages passing infection on?

Darby
Darby Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have noticed that some garages have closed completely and some are still operating and have noticed a car arrives out  gets the driver bringing it in , and in gets a garage staff and drives it into the garage and this is happening  most often is this possibly passing on the infection into a larger community
Tagged:

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Darby - Welcome to the community. I hope this finds you well. I'm unsure I could answer your query, sorry. How are you today? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Darby and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I too don't have the answer to your question, sorry.  I look forward to seeing you on here, however, and hope you enjoy your time with us.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Darby, how are you doing? :)
    Scope

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Ideally the owner should sanitize any touch points (steering wheel, gear lever, handbrake etc) when they take the car back.

Cars still need to be repaired during lockdown so there will always be some transmission risk there, it's just about managing it as much as possible.

Brightness