Hi, my name is andrewstuart82! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is andrewstuart82!

andrewstuart82
andrewstuart82 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi my name is Andrew Stuarti am 37 and i got a learning disabilty and i am  care work for disabilty addils . I like going out for coffe  and meals and nights out . But i like fishing football i am a big man u fan love all music from 50 60 70 80 90 and now  i love bands and swing  mods music  i would like to go Glasturbery one year. Love walking. I am a Scout Leader at the local scouts we do lots of things campping and fire lighting ans loads more stuff.  I like film comdey and old one , James Bond   in to the Beattles and F1 racing .Fashison and i live withmy Mum and Dad i got a sister she older than me. I can cook . I am out going soll of the party. Got lush gruop of freinds. Think i told you all abit a bout me. 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @andrewstuart82 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining with your very interesting first post. You have a lot of varied interests & things that you do; how are you managing at the moment? It must be difficult not being able to do some activities, but I hope you have been able to keep in touch with your friends.
    Please join in with any discussions, or visit our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where we chat about our hobbies, music, films, pets, & a lot more. There's a link to this at the top of this page. I hope you enjoy being part of the community, & do chat here any time. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @andrewstuart82 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are well and having a nice weekend.  I really enjoyed reading your amazing introduction!  It sounds as though you are a really busy person with lots of great interests to keep you going!  I used to be a Brownie Leader and was in the Girl Guides for years so have met the Scouts on many occasions, they are a wonderful organisation for young people and I hope you enjoy being part of it.  You will certainly have lots to talk about on the forum as many members here enjoy different types of music, movies and football as you do so I'm sure you may meet lots of new friends through that and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  I'm sure you will make a very valuable contribution to our Community and I look forward to seeing you around.  Hopefully it won't be too long before lock-down is eased up somewhat and you will be able to meet your friends again for some great nights out.  

If we can be of any help or support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @andrewstuart82, pleased to meet you, wow you do pack a lot into your life, you put me to shame.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @andrewstuart82. :smile: You certainly keep busy. Do you root for a particular F1 team or a certain driver?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @andrewstuart82 Welcome to the community you do have a very full life and do so much especially  helping others.

I am a f1 fan too and really missing the season this year. What do you think of the news of Vettell leaving Ferrari  

Brightness