Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

deirdre12
deirdre12 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
I got text off pip saying there extending my pip and they would send me a letter still waiting for letter did anyone get the same text and have you heard anything back and how long did you get extension for I would be greatful if you could let me know I am getting stressed about this whole thing I know I shouldn’t but can’t help it many thanks 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    @ deirdre12, hello and welcome, your extended PIP award will be I expect be for 3 months as you have not stated that you are due a review. If so the extension is most likely you will be required to attend a F2F assessment this is only a guess on my part. May I advice you start Collecting supporting evidence, medical records any new hospital reports since your last award, anything that will support you claim for PIP.
  • deirdre12
    deirdre12 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Hello Wilko thank you for your reply this is all confusing for me yes I am due a review I was due it in April now I have to wait again I just want to know what going on as no one is giving me a straight answer I haven’t phoned pip and I won’t but I just wish they would write to me and let me know what is going on and then I will be prepared I have been to f2f and I know what to expect anyway thank you 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.