Hi, my name is JohnIHaley! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JohnIHaley!

JohnIHaley
JohnIHaley Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I was born with hemiplegic cerebral palsy. I am 57. I also have hydrocephalus and I am happily married to Debbie who also has hydrocephalus.

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JohnIHaley - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I hope you are both keeping well & able to enjoy this great weather. How have you been managing in recent weeks? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community, Its great to have you on board and look forward to seeing you around

Have a look around and feel free to join in any discussions, you may want to start at our coffee lounge or welcome and introductions
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JohnIHaley

Good Afternoon I do hope that you are enjoying this lovely weather????

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with???

@steve51
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @JohnHaley
                             Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. How are you and your wife? Please do have a look around the community and join in with any conversations which may be of interest to you. Also, please do ask any questions you may have, there are many lovely people on the community and there will be someone who will be able to help. It is a very supportive and friendly community. Thank you. 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi John and welcome to the scope community, hope you are well today?
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @JohnlHaley! Great to have you with us. :)
    Scope

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good to meet you @JohnIHaley. I'm glad you found us. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JohnlHaley and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for joining us.  Please feel free to look around the site and join in any discussions that you find interesting.  We have a virtual Coffee Lounge where we discuss lighter subjects such as our pets, hobbies, movies, books, etc and that is often a good place to start chatting to people.  I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum and find it an useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you and your wife then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)

Brightness