Hello am new on this forum. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello am new on this forum.

Gizmo691
Gizmo691 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
edited June 2020 in Start here and say hello!
Hi , am new here my name is Paul , I have bi- polar and some severe anxiety issues, I hope everyone on here is doing well today. Cheers.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gizmo691 Welcome to the community its great to have you on board Paul.

Have a look round maybe start in the coffee lounge. This is a very friendly community so feel free to join in any discussions and if there is anything we can help you with just shout.

I look forward to seeing you around
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gizmo691 good to meet you, how are you today? If this is anything we can help with please feel free to ask.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,620 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@Gizmo691 Just want to say hi and hope you find this forum as great and as welcoming as I have, I’m sure you will there’s a lot of lovely people on here. 
  • Gizmo691
    Hello Janer1967 , thanks for your warm welcome I hope you are doing well today. Yea I will have a look around the coffee lounge.
  • Gizmo691
    Hello woodbine, thanks for your welcome am fine thanks other than still on the line to PiP, however we have to be a little bit patient in these times, I hope you are also doing well.
  • Gizmo691
    Hello Lou67, thanks for your warm welcome sure I will benefit from joining I hope you are also doing well today.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 said:
    Hi@Gizmo691 Just want to say hi and hope you find this forum as great and as welcoming as I have, I’m sure you will there’s a lot of lovely people on here. 
    Lou67 said:

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gizmo691

Good Afternoon & Welcome to our online community.

I’m one of a team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

We are all here to help & assist any new members.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with today??

@steve51

• Lou67
    Hi@Gizmo691 I’m so sorry I clicked on something and sent that last message by accident, I’m not very good online lol ? 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Gizmo691! Great to have you here. :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gizmo691 - & welcome to this great community from me too, Paul. I'm doing fairly well, thank you for asking, I hope you are doing well too. There are other people here with your problems, so I'm sure you will find a lot of understanding. The links to our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' as well as other discussions can be found at the top of this page. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this community as it's both friendly & supportive.
    If you're trying to ring about PIP, it's a good idea to try first thing in the morning (they're open from 8am). Are you waiting to hear about a decision? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Gizmo691 and welcome also from me to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for sharing with us.  I hope you managed to get hold of PIP and got on ok with it.  

You will find this a really friendly forum full of lovely people as you have probably already discovered!  I look forward to seeing you on here anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @Gizmo691. How are you doing today?
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness