PIP ADVICE NEEDED ASAP PLEASE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP ADVICE NEEDED ASAP PLEASE

charlotte441
charlotte441 Community member Posts: 45 Connected
Hi panel! 

I’m Charlotte Conrad. Nice to meet you all. My PIP is due to end on 10th March 2021. when should I expect to receive my renewal letter in the post? 

Also is there a good chance they could award it again? Just make it clear I ONLY HAVE PAPERBASED assessments Only” can’t go into it but I don’t have them full stop. 

Would they be able to send me a copy of my PIP2 form? It’s been a good 3 years though?

thank you all. 
Charl 
?

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @charlotte441 you have had some good advice on your other two threads nothing I can add here, except that non of us know what chance you have and it's not possible to demand that you only have paperbased assessments.
    HTH
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• charlotte441
    charlotte441 Community member Posts: 45 Connected
    @woodbine I don’t go to assessments full stop. it’s nothing to do with “demand” I’m a danger to myself and others. so don’t go to any. everything gets done paper based that’s all. I think I will get it again as I’m legally entitled to it. if not more. but thanks 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.