Parents of CP are needed for a research study, with a chance of wining £20 Amazon voucher
University of Bristol and Recolo Ltd.
RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS NEEDED!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A PARENT OF A CHILD BETWEEN THE AGES OF 5-17 WHO EITHER:
· HAS CEREBRAL PALSY OR
· HAS NO CEREBRAL PALSY OR LONG-TERM HEALTH CONDITION.
THE PARENT NEEDS TO BE:
· A RESIDENT IN THE UK AND
· OVER 18.
WHAT WOULD YOU NEED TO DO?
This project is an online questionnaire, it will take between 15-20 minutes to complete. You will receive more information about the study prior to beginning the questionnaire. You will also be asked to provide informed consent after reading the information. After your participation, you will be offered the chance to win a £20 Amazon voucher for your participation.
WHAT IS THIS PROJECT?
We are looking for participants to be involved in a study to investigate the relationship between cerebral palsy, anxiety and participation in everyday activity in comparison to the general population . This project is also aiming to understand parental anxiety of those who have children with cerebral palsy and those who do not. With this information, we wish to explore the relationships between these issues to improve the understanding of the psychological issues associated with cerebral palsy. By improving the understanding of psychological problems, we can in turn begin to understand cerebral palsy better.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!
If you would like to participate in this study, please follow the link below:
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 528 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 250 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments